To Ask for a Review
- Give me your name.
- The Name of the producing organization
- The Name of the show.
- The Date, Time, Location
- Give any contact information so that I can get a hold of you.
- Give me a short blurb of the show and any pictures that you have.
I like to do a lot of posts leading up to a show. Also I love giving a lot of tips and behind the scenes info so that the audience can see how the magic is made. So if you give me all the information that I can get early enough I'll try to make as much hype as possible for you to get butts into those seats! I support the arts because I'm an artist myself! If I can make it I'll definitely try to swing by.
Place an Ad!
Right now I do reviews and shout outs for free. That's just what I love to do! But what if you want to spend a couple bucks to get your show, project, or small business out into the local, regional, and national world? Then consider becoming Fronkensteen Sponsor!
The Lounge's Readers hail from the local market of Clarksville, TN, the Southeastern Theatre Conference, and the rest of the Country! I have several ad plans and prices that range from a one week ad and shout out, monthly plans to quarterly and yearly sponsorship options! For more information on ad plans and sponsorships and price quotes please email me a email@example.com
Be a Part of the Artist Profile
But what if you're just a Small Town Artist and looking for work but don't really have a show or an event coming up? What if you don't live in Clarksville? I'd still like to give you some press! I'd love to include you in my regular "Artist Profile". You can be an actor, director, musician, artist, juggler, firebreather, novelist etc. If you have an art I want to help you get yourself out there! Just let me know a few things about yourself...
- Where did you go to school?
- What kind of art do you do?
- What have you done before?
- Do you have any examples of your work?
- Give me your contact info.
If you have any examples or photos of your work that you can send me that would be wonderful! In addition to this you can fill out the Fronkensteen Artist Questionnaire. Answer these questions below and remember to be descriptive and have fun!
Fronkensteen Artist Questionnaire
- How did you get into what you do?
- What education have you received and how has it helped you do what you do?
- What's your biggest achievement?
- What is your biggest goal?
- If you were a piece of furniture what would you be and why?
- What are you reading right now?
- Who was your biggest mentor?
- What's your next big project?
- If you could give a tip to anyone in your field what would it be?
- If I gave you a thousand dollars and told you to do anything today to better your business what would you do and why?